Hi, I'm takuti.
Until now, this blog had only Japanese articles. However, from this post, blog.takuti.me switches to an English blog. Previous Japanese articles are available here continuously, but I will not write any more Japanese posts. If you want to read my Japanese, you can see it on my hatenablog, my Japanese blog on one of the most popular blog services in Japan.
Renewed blog.takuti.me may cover following topics:
- Several algorithms in Computer Science field (and their implenetations).
- Applications developed by me.
- Books and web sites which are technologically/scientifically stimulating.
Currently, you can see my implementations and specific applications on my github repositories. On this blog, I will explain about them more deeply.
Please send your comments freely! Everything is welcome. Thank you.
P.S. (Apr. 18, 2015)
I said "I will not write any more Japanese posts" in this entry, but I will change the opinion. I use this blog as a bilingual blog; more specifically, I will write articles both in English and Japanese.
Author: Takuya Kitazawa
Takuya Kitazawa (a.k.a. takuti) is working on machine learning, data science, and product development at Treasure Data.
Opinions are my own.
- Why a Data Science Engineer Becomes a Product Manager
- Apache Hivemall at #ODSCEurope, #RecSys2018, and #MbedConnect
- Parallel Programming vs. Concurrent Programming
- Deploying Static Site to GitHub Pages via Travis CI
- Moving to GitHub Pages
- My New Year's Resolution 2017: Write an Article Every Week