Hi, I'm takuti.
Until now, this blog had only Japanese articles. However, from this post, blog.takuti.me switches to an English blog. Previous Japanese articles are available here continuously, but I will not write any more Japanese posts. If you want to read my Japanese, you can see it on my hatenablog, my Japanese blog on one of the most popular blog services in Japan.
Renewed blog.takuti.me may cover following topics:
- Several algorithms in Computer Science field (and their implenetations).
- Applications developed by me.
- Books and web sites which are technologically/scientifically stimulating.
Currently, you can see my implementations and specific applications on my github repositories. On this blog, I will explain about them more deeply.
Please send your comments freely! Everything is welcome. Thank you.
P.S. (Apr. 18, 2015)
I said "I will not write any more Japanese posts" in this entry, but I will change the opinion. I use this blog as a bilingual blog; more specifically, I will write articles both in English and Japanese.
- The Producer-Consumer Gap
- Moving to GitHub Pages
- My New Year's Resolution 2017: Write an Article Every Week
Last updated: 2022-09-02
Author: Takuya Kitazawa
Takuya Kitazawa is a freelance software developer, previously working at a Big Tech and Silicon Valley-based start-up company where he wore multiple hats as a full-stack software developer, machine learning engineer, data scientist, and product manager. At the intersection of technological and social aspects of data-driven applications, he is passionate about promoting the ethical use of information technologies through his mentoring, business consultation, and public engagement activities. See CV for more information.Support by donation Gift a cup of coffee
- Opinions are my own and do not represent the views of organizations I am/was belonging to.
- I am doing my best to ensure the accuracy and fair use of the information. However, there might be some errors, outdated information, or biased subjective statements because the main purpose of this blog is to jot down my personal thoughts as soon as possible before conducting an extensive investigation. Visitors understand the limitations and rely on any information at their own risk.
- That said, if there is any issue with the content, please contact me so I can take the necessary action.